Green Card Information | Hughes Insurance

In the event of a ‘No Deal’ Brexit you will require a Green Card in order to drive your vehicle in countries within the European Union and EU Approved Countries including the Republic of Ireland, Andorra, Switzerland and Serbia.
If a ‘No Deal’ Brexit becomes likely, Hughes Insurance will automatically issue a Green Card to all policyholders, you don’t have to do anything to request one.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 02891 817375.
You will find updated information on this page of our website should there be further changes to requirements.
Back to all news
Previous Article Hughes Strengthens its Commitm... Next Article It's time to #LeaveThePhoneAlo...